Gujarat’s One-year-Old Girl Child fallen into the Bore well: Now dies after being rescued

Borewell

Surendranagar; Gujarat: There are already many tragedies occurring in India, and in addition a current news is also offering shock, where a One- year- old girl child who had fallen into the bore well in district of Surendranagar in Gujarat State had died, today, on 26th April’s morning during the treatment after she was rescued.

It was seen that, yesterday, on Monday 25th April, the said toddler had fallen in such bore well, which is about 300 feet deep and located at the Juna Ghansyamgadh Village in the Taluka of Dhrangadhra. Notably, it was yesterday’s evening time, at about 7: 00 PM said girl kid fallen into such bore well.

Soon after the information of her falling in 300 feet deep bore well, the parents of the girl child had informed the village chief about the incident, and as such soon after that the said chief decided to take the help from the administration of the District level of Surendranagar.

Moreover, thereafter, it was seen that as soon as possible, the said district administration sent a team which is comprising of National Disaster Relief Force- NDRF personnel, Police and Fire Department Officials. Soon they rushed the spot, the officials began the rescue operations and used CCTV cameras, oxygen cylinders and also ropes for rescuing a One- year- old girl child.

After long running battle against the death, the child was pulled out of the said bore well, in all, there were 5 hours required for the operations to save the child, thereafter soon the child was taken out of the bore well, she was taken to the hospital. The Doctors seemed involving all their efforts, however, she left taking breath, and finally dies.

The incident is not the only one which is happened in India, earlier also similar incident was occurred many times, especially, we all know how, a child namely Prince fallen into the well, and all other instances of such falling, but still there are number of wells in the country left opened without covering them with solid thing, as such the children like this losing their breaths.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest

Related posts

Leave a Comment